New pasture
And these are some of the other cows and calves we have, there are 13 calves on the farm now, 7 are ours. You can see the difference in the grass in the field they just cut and the one they are in now. They LOVE that tender fresh clover! I absolutely love to be there when they get into a new field, they are so excited, come running and chomp away like someone eating a yummy ear of sweet corn! They have such personalities, they are my pets now. Except the ones I know we can't keep, I try to not get attached but some are so darn cute, it's hard not to! Any of the mom's with white on them have a name, and then Cocoa of course, she gets a name because she is special. Love those cows down on the farm!

1 Comments:
you gotta get on those cousins of mine to produce some grandsons....my boys would be in HEAVEN!!!!
By
Jen, At
8:01 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home