Just figured it out

I just figured out why hubby does not have a purse like I do. He has a 4 wheel drive truck with a cool toolbox to keep all his "stuff" in. I have things I need in my purse, he has his in his toolbox. No matter what comes up at the farm, stuff to fix or whatever. He heads to his trusty truck and toolbox, comes back with the necessary items to fix whatever problem there is. Amazing the stuff he has in there. Tools, tape, string, chains, bungee cords, even some power tools. Geesh, talk about a bag of tricks. Anyway, men and women are NOT so differnet, we just keep our "stuff" close to us in different ways.
This weekend we got a photo of a BUCK on the Stealth Cam at the farm. The men are very happy with this photo. We have a couple hundred photos of girl deers, Does, but finally a buck paused long enough for the camera to capture them. We had to give in and get rechargeable batteries, seemed we needed a new set of alkaline every weekend. The rechargeables are working out well so far. Here is one of the Buck Photos.
We also have a Little Tykes swing for the farm. I guess this makes us typical grandparents, on Grandparents Day, which is today, we are concerned about what tree to hang the swing in! It's pretty darn exciting to have a darling Grandbaby now!
Jennifer, if you are reading this, you have me addicted to counting steps, it's 75 steps from the cabin to the garden.........I find myself counting steps as I walk now, you posted about counting steps and it stuck in my head. I have one of those pedometer things, got it free from Special K Cereal. Don't ever think about putting it on though. Brain farts are the pits.

1 Comments:
Just realized Sean has the biggest "purse" of all, his soccer bag......nasty smelly thing holds all sorts of weird things....
By
Jen, At
5:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home